Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my slk a few months ago and the top hasnt worked since I got it. I found a couple of bad cylinders and had them rebuild but now it appears they wern't connected correctly to start(1 side of my trunk is pushing and the other pulling)...I cant find a clear diagram of where the lines are suppose to go into the pump. Does anyone have a readable diagram / layout of where each hydraulic cylinder line connects to the pump?

·
Registered
393 Posts
. . . I cant find a clear diagram of where the lines are suppose to go into the pump. Does anyone have a readable diagram / layout of where each hydraulic cylinder line connects to the pump?
Depending on the state of your components, you shouldn't need a diagram; really. All the hoses are numbered, as well as the ports. Match the two and you should be done. I do know that the locking plates and the tube ends aren't all the same. (Mine were originally all straight in where as some of the rebuilts are 90s as you can see in the picture. I got them back to all straight though.)

Check to see if this isn't the case with yours, sometimes the numbers are a bit hard to see. (And getting all the tubes into the ports in order to get the locking plates to engage can be tough.)

:Beer:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.