Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Please can someone help an old git with his project Car :wink:

I am looking for SLK 320 (or a 230) R170 "sub loom" for Heated Seats, from Fuses to Switch Panel (2 +ve wires) and then Switch Panel to Seat Heaters Connector, (2 +ve wires and 2 earths with tag at centre console earthing point)

Also I need the "sub looms" from Headlamp Wash Switch to Pulse Module (1 wire), and from Pulse Module to Wash Pump (1+ wire and 1 Earth with tag in or near module box)

I know I could make these up but getting the correct pattern plugs & connectors will be difficult and I'd rather get the correct items off a scrap car than bodge it because I'm anal like that :grin:

I live in a remote area in UK NW Scotlkand, and have no breakers nearby, let alone with a suitable R170 :(

I have cash immediately via pay pal ;)

TIA, Dave

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thanks for that :)

I also EMailed the Guy I bought the Seats and all the Headlamp Washers parts from says he is taking the Console outta the same Car tomorrow, so hopefully he'll be able to get them out intact and in good condition.

These looms are now NLA from MB, shame because the Seat Heater one is not too bad at 拢48 but sadly none left even in Germania !!

I have used Dronsfields a few times, more so on customers Cars, because they can be very dear, but at least then I can charge Customer ;)

I will ring Dronsfields if no one has got back to me by end of the week, as I'd like to drop these Wiring Looms in whilst I have the Console out to install the Multimedia Android H/U etc etc ;)

Cheers Dave

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I also EMailed the Guy I bought the Seats and all the Headlamp Washers parts from says he is taking the Console outta the same Car tomorrow, so hopefully he'll be able to get them out intact and in good condition.
Guy came up trumps, 2 perfect MB OE looms with all the correct connectors arrived today, I'll post up some pics and brief explanation on my SLK 320 Modifications thread

Thanks to all who looked and @Avel Du for the reply

Cheers Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts