Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 1998 R170 with a eucalyptus wood trim however the wood came off a car which was manual, hence I also sourced an auto gearbox shifter trim off a clk (the part that clips onto the top of the gearbox and which fits inside the rectangular chrome ring on gearbox below the gearshift/gear lever ) but the part I sourced was in a darker laminate than eucalyptus.... I suspect that all eucalyptus wood kits were from autos with tiptronic so a different shape trim to a non tiptronic shifter trim. does anyone know of any eucalyptus auto gearbox shifter trim for sale? or is this part might come in eucalyptus for a pre facelift car? I suspect the only eucalyptus laminate that you can get, would be off a facelift auto with tiptronic and hence a different shape. Also, would the 320 eucalyptus gearlever/gearstick fit an earlier auto gearlever do you think? In case I was able to track one down to fit to an earlier car? regards kevin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.