Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anyone know where i can find a new or working secon hand alternator for my R170 230 in south africa? Ive tried MIDAS and Bosch auto electrical and both of them say the part is discontinued and the have never stocked the part🙄. Or if anyone can tell me which other model's alternator would work... Thanx all, anf HaPpY NeW YeAr!!

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,522 Posts
Hi all, anyone know where i can find a new or working secon hand alternator for my R170 230 in south africa? Ive tried MIDAS and Bosch auto electrical and both of them say the part is discontinued and the have never stocked the part🙄. Or if anyone can tell me which other model's alternator would work... Thanx all, anf HaPpY NeW YeAr!! ✨✨🥂🥂🎉🎉
First please update your location and vehicle (Put Looking!)(year?: 1996-2018, model?: 32, 43, 200, 230, 250, 280, 300, 320, 350, 55) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t. This takes about 30 seconds to do.

Follow exactly to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.

On a smartphone: https://www.slkworld.com/new-members-introduce-yourself-here/330737-how-update-your-profile-post-intro-smartphone.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts