Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Once again, my apologies to all for not making the meet up last October...having to move that weekend was a bummer... :(

The good news is that Sam and Chuck sent pictures that I got into the following Quicktime. :rb

Back in October, the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts met in Monterey and drove down to lunch in Big Sur and overnight in San Simeon, meeting with a group from Southern California.

Although I was not able to participate, thanks to Sam & Chuck, there were pictures for a QuickTime!

CRANK UP THE SOUND on your computer!

A QuickTime show of this October 2011 Northern & Southern SLK Enthusiasts meet and drive can be seen here:

http://slkenthusiast.com/slkqt/1110slkw.mov

Hope you enjoy...

Past events can be seen at:
www.slkenthusiast.com

:Beer:

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Thanks for putting this together Steve. It was a great weekend. Sorry you couldn't make it. I hope we can meet up with you guys again this year.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for putting this together Steve. It was a great weekend. Sorry you couldn't make it. I hope we can meet up with you guys again this year.
Thanks Durk,

I would love to do another run in October of this year and wouldn't miss it...if we get other interested people...no reason not to...all the folks I have talked to enjoyed last year...:tu:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts