Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts had yet another FANTASTIC California meet and drive on May 21, 2011. :tazz:

We have to thank Alison for planning and leading a great event! :bannana:

We met in Campbell, drove over the Santa Cruz Mountains to the coast and down to Carmel, then in to Carmel Valley for lunch at The Vineyard Bistro.
:Beer:

21 cars at the meet & 20 on the drive with 34 people at lunch...WOW!

CRANK UP THE SOUND on your computer!

OK, the song's a little funky, but you have to admit the lyrics fit!

A QuickTime show of the latest Northern California SLK Enthusiasts meet and drive can be seen here:
http://home.comcast.net/~motzko/slkqt/1105slkw.mov

Past events can be found here:
http://home.comcast.net/~motzko/Steves_SLK_Page.html

Thanks to all who participated!!!

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,984 Posts
Steve the song is not that funky. It looks like you guys had a great time!! The weather cooperated too. We are so sorry we missed this one. Alison does a great job. Thanks for the great movie!! too..:hail:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Steve the song is not that funky. It looks like you guys had a great time!! The weather cooperated too. We are so sorry we missed this one. Alison does a great job. Thanks for the great movie!! too..:hail:
Alison led the drive? Well, we know it wasn't "relaxed" :biglaugh:. That route is fun - allows the drivers to stretch their SLK legs a bit. :burnout:

See you guys sometime in the future. Later!

-Matt & Kathryn

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Beautiful Video - Thanks for Posting.

I love California - Now I have to figure out how to get my SLK there from Tennessee.

I might just have to drive it !

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful Video - Thanks for Posting.

I love California - Now I have to figure out how to get my SLK there from Tennessee.

I might just have to drive it !
We would love to have out here and drivin with us :tu:

If you get out this way, we usually have our events around the third Saturday of each month but December.... R)

Alison led the drive? Well, we know it wasn't "relaxed" :biglaugh:. That route is fun - allows the drivers to stretch their SLK legs a bit. :burnout:

See you guys sometime in the future. Later!

-Matt & Kathryn
Matt...we would love to see you and Kathryn again soon.... :tu:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts