Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R)The Northern California SLK Enthusiasts met in Antioch on 4/20/13 and drove up the delta for lunching at Scott's Seafood on the river in Sacramento. We were joined by additional Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts.

:Beer: After lunch, there was more beautiful delta levee driving and two ferry crossings! 15 SLK's were involved, with R170, R171, and R172 all represented...great day!

CRANK UP THE SOUND on your computer!
:rb

A QuickTime show of this April 2013 SLK Enthusiasts meet and drive can be seen here:
http://slkenthusiast.com/slkqt/1304slkw.mov

Hope you enjoy...

Past events can be seen at:
www.slkenthusiast.com

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Steven! Great video and beautiful scenery (those Deltas are my old stomping grounds. I remember taking my dads old 1963 Dodge Ram Pick-up truck onto those levees with a chicky and a six pack and playing "kissy face. Of course their were no other cars on the road so you could get away with it. Occasionally LEO would surprise us with a bright flash-light in our faces. He would confiscate any remaining brew and send us off on our merry way :biglaugh:.

Anyway, this video shows what a beautiful and diverse place Northern California really is! You can tell by the conditions of the roads how badly our state is in need of proper roadway funding, but still, a beautiful drive none the less.

Thank you for sharing with us!

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,487 Posts
Thank you for the QuickTime Motzokoman "Steve" . That was great!

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Sorry it took so long...just upgraded my computer and all the old software I was using no longer woirked...so everything had to be squared away....:hail:
That's the only PIA about getting a new puter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts