Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks go to Don & John for planning and leading a great event; please forward to your other Sacramento enthusiasts. Thanks for having us join you and for a few of your pictures I included! :hail:

The Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts, joined by several bay area participants of the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts met in Sacramento on 3/23/13 for socializing, coffee and car talk. We drove up the beautiful central California foothills to Daffodil Hill and on to Plymouth for a great lunch. 9 SLK's and 18 people participated with R170, R171, and R172 represented! R)

CRANK UP THE SOUND on your computer! :tazz:

A QuickTime show of the March 2013 Sacramento Valley & Northern California SLK Enthusiasts meet and drive can be seen here:
http://slkenthusiast.com/slkqt/1303slkw.mov

Hope you enjoy...

Past events can be seen at:
www.slkenthusiast.com

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Looks beautiful! The weather last weekend was perfect as well. Born and raised in the central and know just about every road in the mother lode like the back of my hand, but I have NEVER been to Daffodil Hill! I'm just gonna have to figure out a way to participate more in these events.

Thank you for sharing Stephen.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks beautiful! The weather last weekend was perfect as well. Born and raised in the central and know just about every road in the mother lode like the back of my hand, but I have NEVER been to Daffodil Hill! I'm just gonna have to figure out a way to participate more in these events.

We need to get that beautiful white machine of yours in our line of cars....

R) 4/20 will be a Delta drive that is awesome :hb:

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,789 Posts
Thank you Steve for creating the QuickTime movie. My Sacramento SLK Enthusiasts loved it! We can't wait to join your next Drive from Antoich up through the Delta and a couple of Ferry rides! Sweet!

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,789 Posts

When are you going to join us stinger?
We would enjoy your company!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts