Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northern California SLK Enthusiasts met in Palo Alto on 1/18/14 and drove through the peninsula/coastal hills to Pescadero and up the coast to Half Moon Bay to lunch at the Half Moon Bay Brewing Company.

It was a great drive with 11 cars and 20 SLK Enthusiasts participating, with R170, R171, and R172 all represented. :Beer:

CRANK UP THE SOUND on your computer!

A QuickTime show of this January 2014 SLK Enthusiasts meet and drive can be seen here:http://slkenthusiast.com/slkqt/1401slkw.mov

Hope you enjoy...

Past events can be seen at:
www.slkenthusiast.com

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great video. It looks like some really nice roads on this one. Wish I could have joined you!!
You are always welcome with us Durk! Just another California day...makes up for my pre-Christmas business trip to Chicago....

Although we could use water...:(

:Beer:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Had a great time!

Also, I was taking the cable car to work this morning and the owner of the silver SLK 55 (Tom) passed me as he was driving to work!

In case he reads this forum ... thought it was funny to see him so quickly after the meet!

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a great time!

Also, I was taking the cable car to work this morning and the owner of the silver SLK 55 (Tom) passed me as he was driving to work!

In case he reads this forum ... thought it was funny to see him so quickly after the meet!
Hi Lori, I will forward to Tom..... :Beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts