Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SLKworld members,

Here are some new pictures of my SLK55 AMG at Ditec before it gets a proper cleaning and professional interior detail,vacuuming and conditioner. As a overly excited as I am, I took my new companion the D60 D SLR Nikkon with me and here are some pictures that I've spent a couple of minutes fiddling with the cameras settings. I hope you like them,

I am not bad but average, definatley getting there soon.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got it back but the only problem is that my D SLR camera is out of battery were I kept using my mobile phone for the pictures.

They really cleaned the interior well for a days work and the alacantra is now dust free and smells like car care products which is miles better than the feel of having dust behind your back. The good thing that my car doesnt require a polish a year has passed and the paint has sustained nicely.

It looks rather menacing in this 3/4 pose,

Sorry for the low quality interior shot, the D60's battery was low.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
I see you have black door handles against the red door lining. I'm surprised they are not red. Maybe that is deliberate so the Designo it looks different from standard?

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,158 Posts
Did you let that camera battery fully charge before using? :)

The first thing I always do with battery operated electronics is buy an extra battery. If the first one dies, I switch out and keep going.

·
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man that looks much better than the dust covered beauty we saw sitting in the garage recently. Clean car just makes you want to get out and drive.
Yes and the destination is a long route with many curves and your favourite cd inserted in the command unit filled with many mp3's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.