Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a C-class for my wife next year. But after my SLK55 ///AMG I am spoiled for life. :mad::( Since I will be driving the C-class occasionally I would give serious consideration to the new W204 class in an AMG version. To preserve marital harmony I would debadge this car before my wife ever even sees it. She thinks one AMG in the family is too many. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Does anyone have any info on when or even if M-B will make a new C-class AMG available. I would like to take delivery in January 2008.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:tu:Yea, more AMG. Recently, I had a big black Mercedes sedan pull out in front of me. Way too close for comfort. I was incognito, driving my Toyota pickup. I tooted the horn with my displeasure. Middle figure remained retracted. Then I saw the back. E55 ///AMG. He/she was immediately forgiven, or as on the Sopranos, was given a "pass". I figured the car was responsible for the aggressive driving, not the driver. Maybe "debadging" isn't such a good idea.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I would trade in my E350 for the new c-class anyday. But I'm really wanting a C-class for a daily driver, and I would have to choose diesel, but the US won't be getting one. So I'll have to wait for the new E-class, which will have a bluetec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.