Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much does hood cost?? how about the trunk? and front and back bumper??
I know its kind of random but I might wanna replace it some parts
just out of curiosity

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Goodness gracious!! Did you have an accident?!?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no actually I got some major stone chipS at my front bumper and hood there so much

rear bumper...I think I can re paint. Somebody scratched on the way out from the parallel parking and....

I got few scratches on my trunk lid due to the garage door :( sad but...it did happen
I don't know how that happened

·
Premium Member 2017 SLC 300 Founding member #7
2,158 Posts
Seems like every other time I park in the garage I walk around to the back again and ask myself the question, "Okay, is there enough clearance if I pop the top?" And, "If I close the garage door, is it going to take a bite out of the rear of the car?" If the answers are Yes and No respectively, then I close the garage door.

I would be sick if something hit something...

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,365 Posts
MSRP's :

Hood $790
Trunk (lid) $1050
Bumper Cover (Front) $745
Bumper Cover (Rear) $600
Strange prices, I would have expected the hood to cost the most, not the trunk lid.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Seems like every other time I park in the garage I walk around to the back again and ask myself the question, "Okay, is there enough clearance if I pop the top?" And, "If I close the garage door, is it going to take a bite out of the rear of the car?" If the answers are Yes and No respectively, then I close the garage door.

I would be sick if something hit something...
It helps having an open beam ceiling in the garage...great clearance! :tu:

Strange prices, I would have expected the hood to cost the most, not the trunk lid.
Probably because the trunk hatch has more moving parts attached with the roof stowing mechanism.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.