Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am an AMG owner and subsequently myself and a group of friends (other AMG owners) are driving over to Germany to visit the AMG factory.

I understand that my VIN is required, I have handed this over to AMG and whey my slot is booked :D.

My question is for anyone who knows or has been before is:

1. Do you actually need to visit the factory in the AMG that your provided the VIN for? Or can you go in any vehicle because it doesn't matter you are just an AMG owner and that is it?

2. That opens up to another question how many people can you take with you? Are you limited to the number of seats your particular AMG model can carry? Or is there a set limit per AMG owner?

And before anyone asks why am I not planing on taking my AMG, my farther is an SLK owner as well who is coming along and we are debating who's SLK to go in.

Many thanks in advance for your responses.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hello,

I am an AMG owner and subsequently myself and a group of friends (other AMG owners) are driving over to Germany to visit the AMG factory.

I understand that my VIN is required, I have handed this over to AMG and whey my slot is booked :D.

1. Do you actually need to visit the factory in the AMG that your provided the VIN for? Or can you go in any vehicle because it doesn't matter you are just an AMG owner and that is it?

2. That opens up to another question how many people can you take with you? Are you limited to the number of seats your particular AMG model can carry? Or is there a set limit per AMG owner?

And before anyone asks why am I not planing on taking my AMG, my farther is an SLK owner as well who is coming along and we are debating who's SLK to go in.

Head over to the AMG Private Lounge they will have all the answers

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge/

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Hello,

We are doing a SLKWorld group visit on the 19th June. We were asked to confirm car and people numbers for the visit. Ingrid and co at the Factory are very helpful, I would just drop her an e-mail with your questions, including numbers you would like to take.

Hope you have a great time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts