Mercedes SLK World banner

21 - 40 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Love to post a picture of the wife and i at lake george NY but i'm not a supporting member. Some day i will donate.
You can still post pix by uploading to photobucket.com, copy and paste the IMG code to your post.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Here's mine - somehow I managed to only get pictures of me, and none of the wife and I together - I'll have to work on that!
When I see couples taking pictures of each other, I go out of my way to lend my services. Sometimes it requires a hand jester depending on what country we're in at the time.

I'll keep an eye out for 'ya UK...:tu:

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts

Sorry for the late reply, yes it was a very very nice trip. :rb

Depends on how much adventurer you are, you can rent a car and drive around yourself. If you just want to enjoy a relax break away, there are still lots to do around the area, you can easily arrange few activities with the hotel.

We didn’t go to San jose, but rather going to Liberia because I stay at the hotel for free.:D

We arranged a 2 hours hike excursion at the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park and saw some volcano activities (can post some some pictures if you like). Saw many wild lifes that were so interesting.

We also went to the Witch’s Rock Canopy Tour and did the zipline thing. My wife was so scary when she step up to the first run. After that, she wants more. The whole thing last for about an hour with total of 11+ run, long, short, fast and slow....all very well organized. The longest run was about a mile long and 700 feet above the ground.
It was well worth the $75. :tu:

Aside from that, I had played 2 rounds of golf at the hotel, one of the best course I have ever play, seeing both pacific side and the bay area going through different holes. :hail: My wife did a few $$$ spa treatment.

All in all, we enjoyed it so much and is thinking to go back next year. It is rainy seasons now, but it really rains mostly at night, and during the day it is sunny, hot and humid.

We were there for 6 days and only got stuck one afternoon at the hotel as it had a severe thunderstorm and rain like hell. We just stayed at the hotel and eat, drink and enjoy the surrounding…
Getting there is pretty easy, unlike other destinations that we went to. One of the best destination in N.A. They have direct flight with AA and Delta.

It is definitely recommended. Let me know if you want to know more about it.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sounds like a great time! Post up those pics when ya get a chance!

·
Over 100,000 miles!!!
2,092 Posts
We also went to the Witch’s Rock Canopy Tour and did the zipline thing. My wife was so scary when she step up to the first run. After that, she wants more. The whole thing last for about an hour with total of 11+ run, long, short, fast and slow....all very well organized. The longest run was about a mile long and 700 feet above the ground.
It was well worth the $75. :tu:

Woohoo Zip lines are fun! We took Troop 900 to do that!

A mile long zipline! WOW! I wanna do it!!!!!!!:tazz:Y)

SLKman:tu:

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Beautiful shots!

21 - 40 of 269 Posts