Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red R172 spotted in the video for Korean electro-house anthem Gangnam Style by PSY.

Fast-forward to 1:40 if you just want to see the car :D.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,389 Posts
posted just recently my friend!

·
98,389 Posts

·
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, I saw that thread title, but it said 171 so I thought it was something else.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
only the cool members re-post something that's already been posted :)
I did the same thing but I did a search for Gangnam Style and it turned up nothing, so I posted...

·
98,389 Posts
we still love you Jae. but the beer is on u

·
4,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
only the cool members re-post something that's already been posted :)
I did the same thing but I did a search for Gangnam Style and it turned up nothing, so I posted...
Heh, it's in the thread title as well! The Search function on this forum is meh at best. I usually just use google, adding "site:slkworld.com" in the query.

By the way, welcome back Jae, I hardly ever see you around here anymore.

·
Registered 2006 SLK280
373 Posts
I'm one of the 200+ million views of that video and when I saw the car, I came straight here to post. Ya guys beat me to it.:burnout:

Fortunately, I thought to search this time.

Even if this isn't your style, it looks like this is one of those cultural items that if you don't see it, you won't understand what people are talking about - kinda like Pants on the Ground.

·
98,389 Posts
yes, we had 4 copies but now we have 3 copies of it

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
At least this forum got the right title. Other forums had the title of "Open condom style" as opposed to "Oppa Gangnam Style"

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
This song has gone out of control. There are so many variations of it. My sons like the Minecraft style.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Hesitate to relight this thread...but...

Youtube had to tweak their system...it seems that this video exceeded their max number of views. So they've now bumped it up to 2 trillion and change. The media mistakenly links the need for increasing the threshold to the popularity of the song (albeit cute), but WE all know it's because there's an SLK in it!

·
Registered 2012 SLK250-gone
1,212 Posts
You opened up a whole can of whipped asp! Some people like the song and some people love it. In any case, does this mean, if they do a reboot of the video, they'll use an SLC? Lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.