Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I need to source a new or used (with guarantee) PSE Pump for my 2001 200 SLK, the part that’s fitted is 1708000848. Does anyone have one or know where I can get one from as I regularly check eBay and the like but haven't found one yet.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Rich,

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information. Click on ‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re moderators,

I haver updated as requested and so please call of your dogs with the million posts asking me to. I understood what to do and was planning to finish this of tonight on a PC.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,268 Posts
I told you a million times not to exaggerate Rich.
If you 'tell' us, that you'll get to it, we call off the dogs.
If your friendly mods don't catch a newby when they first log in, they tend to 'never' update the information that your friendly members need to answer your questions like model and year. Location also comes into play. Thanks for allowing us to assist you.

btw, you forgot to update your model year in your profile :D

And your free gift for updating is awaiting you.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Pse

I got one off ebay a few months ago for $250 It works great. be careful make sure you look at the two small connectors for corrosion. Right now there is one listed auction number 221362602749. if you look at the pictures you will see the corrosion on the small connectors (white one). On my defective unit the corrosion was so bad that several of the pins were broken off. And yes the pins were stuck in the harness side of the connectors. check yours carefully. If there are pins stuck inside you will wreck you new unit. it is possible to remove the broken pins and clean the harness connectors. Check ebay number 360846511010. this is the one I bought and you can see how clean the connectors were. I was surprised how many functions were not working before the unit failed to the point the door locks did not work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.