Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can find Pse wiring diagrams for the pre facelift R170 but none for the facelift model. What is the function of the two wires from the square 4 pin plug - pin 2 white/black wire and pin 4 green/black and what version of MB Starfinder would cover the facelift model.
many thanks.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,444 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
3,088 Posts
What is the function of the two wires from the square 4 pin plug - pin 2 white/black wire and pin 4 green/black
Sorry - going to need a little help here.

The A37 (PSE) does a lot of stuff, so if you can help with a photo of the loom showing where the wires actually plug into the PSE (A37) maybe we can trace further.

All I can find with white/black and green/black cables is to do with Z30 - the 'blinker connector sleeve' which is the connections between all of the indicators. This is obviously on all models of the R170.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, here is a pic of the 4pin connector. The colours would suggest some thing to do with the indicators. I would like to know where they go and the function.

·
Super Moderator UK 2002 SLK320 Blue
3,088 Posts
Having looked at @steve pring's PSE yesterday all I can suggest is that this connection is the connection that the alarm function uses to flash the indicators as you lock/unlock the doors.

So, yes, it is to do with Z30 - the 'blinker connector sleeve' as this sleeve connects all the indicators to two wires to enable hazard / turn indication / alarm set/reset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.