Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man am I happy, went from a Junior Member to a World Member in only a week. How do I get to the top? Wait a minute, what is the top? How does this work? The old "Be all you can be" in me makes me wonder. Dang I have enjoyed this forum, its bettr n snuff and not nearly as dusty.Y) :Beer:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Congratulations 412driver!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I think elite is the top, at like only 200 posts. You remind me of the day when we commerated our 100th posts by starting a new thread and congratulation ourselves!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
200 Hummmm, much as I love to talk I'll be thar fridy afor lunch.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: The only way I could have more fun than bein on this forum, well I'd have to be twins. An my momma would never have let both of me survive much trouble as I was. She told me one day when I came home with grease from head to toe, " Son, it would be easier to have another yungun than clean you up", did take 30 years to git all the grease out of my ears.:Beer:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well then, maybe fridy week afor I git thar. Is that info available on site? Reminds me of when I got drafted back in 69, I asked the recruiter how I could git all them patches and medals. He said sign right here boy and you can git em all. After Basic, Airborne, Ranger and flight school, they let me earn Viet Nam Svc medal, 71 Air medals, 2 purple Hearts and a Silver Star. After all that most people would be satisfied, not me, 20 years in the National Guard later, I got a box slam full of stuff. Mama said I was always an over achiever, I think I am just too dumb to know when to say No.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :Beer:

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
Basic, Airborne, Ranger and flight school, they let me earn Viet Nam Svc medal, 71 Air medals, 2 purple Hearts and a Silver Star. 20 years in the National Guard later, I got a box slam full of stuff.
:usa: Impressive! Here's to you:Beer: .

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
Where does post whore fit in? :D :bananapowerslide:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Me Me Me!!! I've been called everything else. Why not whore. What number is this??? Wish I could figure out how you guys get the Quote thing into your new post. But what the heck, I just stopped using a manual tyrewriter and carbon paper last week.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Only kidding, it was actually three weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
ahhhhh the youth of the forum.haha
i rememeber making my 100th post all those months ago, *sigh*
it creeps up on you, such an addictive forum slkworld that you dont even realise that your an elite!!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
Well then, maybe fridy week afor I git thar. Is that info available on site? Reminds me of when I got drafted back in 69, I asked the recruiter how I could git all them patches and medals. He said sign right here boy and you can git em all. After Basic, Airborne, Ranger and flight school, they let me earn Viet Nam Svc medal, 71 Air medals, 2 purple Hearts and a Silver Star. After all that most people would be satisfied, not me, 20 years in the National Guard later, I got a box slam full of stuff. Mama said I was always an over achiever, I think I am just too dumb to know when to say No.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :Beer:
:tu: :usa:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
:p you guys are too funny with your post counts!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
...Reminds me of when I got drafted back in 69, I asked the recruiter how I could git all them patches and medals. He said sign right here boy and you can git em all. After Basic, Airborne, Ranger and flight school, they let me earn Viet Nam Svc medal, 71 Air medals, 2 purple Hearts and a Silver Star. After all that most people would be satisfied, not me, 20 years in the National Guard later, I got a box slam full of stuff. Mama said I was always an over achiever, I think I am just too dumb to know when to say No.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :Beer:
:usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Crikey, you have all the ingredients there sir for a whole new *off topic* kinda thread. My grandad was in WW1, a machine gunner in the threnches but he didnt like to talk about it much.

Portzy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.