Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK350
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twice in the last hour I've tried to reply to the same private message and both times the reply has dissapeared after I submitted it.
No errors were displayed but there is no indication that I ever sent the replies.:frown:

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
I'm assuming that you've checked your Sent Items folder, to see whether the messages you've sent are stored there or not?

If they're not there, how many private messages do you have stored? Go to your Private Messages page, and you should see a message something like this near the top of the page, under "Folder Controls":

Inbox contains ??? messages.
You have ??? messages stored, of a total ??? allowed. (Empty Folder)​

Let us know if the above does not help, and I'm sure someone from the support or admin team will then be along shortly to help.

·
*Premium Member
2012 SLK350
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming that you've checked your Sent Items folder, to see whether the messages you've sent are stored there or not?

If they're not there, how many private messages do you have stored? Go to your Private Messages page, and you should see a message something like this near the top of the page, under "Folder Controls":

Inbox contains ??? messages.
You have ??? messages stored, of a total ??? allowed. (Empty Folder)​

Let us know if the above does not help, and I'm sure someone from the support or admin team will then be along shortly to help.
My bad, both replies are showing up in my Sent folder.
Has the interface for the private messages changed in the last couple of months or so?
I don't remember having to change folders before to see my replies to messages.

I only have 124 messages stored.

·
*Premium Member
2005 SLK55 AMG
11,537 Posts
My bad, both replies are showing up in my Sent folder.
Has the interface for the private messages changed in the last couple of months or so?
I don't remember having to change folders before to see my replies to messages.

I only have 124 messages stored.
I don't recall the interface changing - I'm fairly certain that I've always had to view sent messages separately by selecting the "Sent Items" folder.

I'll close this thread now..

Reactions: jbanks15
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.