Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(five and a half time zones and we only get one region?!?! lol)

Hey folks, Chelzee and I are trying to motivate the membership!!

We propose the following:

Saturday the 25th in Prince Edward County - tour a few wineries (most offer nibbles, we'll pick one for lunch), nice roads, great scenery. Rain date will be Sunday the 26th.

Chelzee is organizing the TO and westward members - pm him. I'm rounding up the Ottawa crowd (and will twist arms to join the forum!). From Ottawa it's 2hrs to Kingston and we may go that far the day before; it's three hours (total) to Carrying Place (exit 401 at Wooler Rd and travel south, see you at the swing bridge). Would someone care to rally the Montreal people??

Specifics to follow. Input welcome...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Received your PM and replied....looking forward to meeting up and enjoying the day including meeting up with the other owners. I will try my best to hunt down some other SLK owners from around the GTA, some might be put off by the HOV disaster going on around these parts especially of they reside on the West side but I'll give it a go...

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just FYI... Delta/Marriott downtown has rooms for 160/night (military, retired military, gov't); one out by the highway a bit cheaper on either or both 24th 25th...

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...bump and update...

still just four cars - two each from Toronto and Ottawa...

the Ottawa pair will be in Kingston Friday soir for dinner etc...

Saturday meeting at Carrying Place at the swing bridge at 11, then onwards to Hillier Estates for lunch... one or two wineries and a bit of scenic driving then over to Norman Hardie for a tour (thanks to Ian).

Ottawa pair will RON in Kingston again Saturday .. then back via either the Rideau locks or 1000 Islands...

more attendees always welcome!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts