Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need recommendations for websites detailing true pricing on new Mercedes. I'm looking for something that allows one to select model and options, shows MSRP, Invoice, Dealer Hold Back, True Option Pricing, etc.

Also looking for information on actual price paid verses sticker if such data is available.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Edmunds.com

The dealers (infiniti, Lexus and MB) have taken me seriously when I advise where my figures were obtained when negotiating a fair price.

Good luck.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,326 Posts
Time to trade in your lease Gregg?

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, John guessed it....Linda and I drove a M Diesel Friday and both fell in love. She needs a new car for work, shopping, etc. We had checked one out just off the truck last weekend when Challenge was serviced, but couldn't drive it because it wasn't prepared for sale yet.

Quality and comfort on the M were superb and the engine had great performance. None of the old school diesel clatter or vibration. It scored a 10/10 in my book. Unfortunately the example we drove was the wrong color inside and out (Steel Gray and Black).....also did not have the lighting package.

So....I'm tinkering around on the MB website with their build feature. Delivery is about 120 days out unless they locate one close by.....then you have to pay the trucking charge. We are not in a big hurry so we will probably order when the deal is struck.

Any tips or bargaining strategies would be welcomed. Thanks!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,326 Posts

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK250
2,415 Posts
Are you a member of Mercedes-Benz Club of America? If so you can get a $1,000 off the price. Membership is $45 in US. Worth joining if you are buying a new car, plus discount on parts at participating in the Mercedes-Benz Club of America dealer discount program.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.