Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to Purchase a SLK55 in the near future and was wondering if prices reduced during the winter months even though the car had a hard top?

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Like anything - people advertise them for the most they think they can get, and people buy them for the minimum that's accepted. Doesn't really matter about the time of year.

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,498 Posts
Around here in the Columbus Ohio area, entering into the winter months, there are bargains to be had. I'm seeing it at the car shows I've been in. The amount of for sale signs have increased, and they are mostly bargains compared to summer months. People aren't wanting to store their Garage Queens for the winter. Here now is the time, once the cars get settled in for the winter, then the prices firm up. Our convertible hard tops are a bit different, sort of, the soft top convertibles prices stay some what weak during the winter months. Hard top convertibles and other hard top Garage Queens prices stay a bit firmer. Come spring, around here, prices go up again. When I was selling my 230 last year, that scenario played out exactly, it got to the point where I had dropped my price as far as I was going to go, I almost took it off the market. I found a buyer probably less than a week before I was going to bed it down until spring. Areas vary, but that is how it plays out here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.