Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
It looks like someone put a lot of work into that ride. If I have my conversion right that price comes out to $19,724.32 US and seems high unless that particular vehicle is highly collectible. In contrast I paid about the same for my 2005 SLK 55 AMG with 48K on the clock, in good but less than perfect condition, perfect comes a bit later when I'm through with it and by then I'll probably have close to $24,000 US and some hours of personal labor in it. Your car may well be worth the price considering someone put a lot of work and TLC into it. The manual trans is definitely appealing.

·
Registered
513 Posts
From the advert it does indeed look in good nick, and very low miles which check out on its MOT history.
But at £13,950 I think it's way overpriced.

Just my two pence worth 0:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
On the East Coast US, half that price would seem fair, considering mileage and condition. I think it's the V6 + manual that allows for a premium price, but nowhere near what he's asking, unless those are very, very rare over there.

For example, here's a similar one for $13K. This one is slightly overpriced, imho, and has fewer miles. The difference in price would more than pay for an interior upgrade.

As an aside, I never noticed this before, but I really like how control of the emergency brake is ceded to the passenger. :surprise:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Come and see mine unless you definitely want a manual, I think thats way overpriced, mine is the Special Edition and only 34 left in the UK so your investment would be safer, give me a call if you wish
Kind regards
Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts