Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
6007.us
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a pre-facelift Bahama Blue (10/99 build) with Anthracite SLK230. It is a it of a project car, outside is very good but I need all of the dash plastic pieces, upper and lower, upper center console is good, gauges and lights are good but need the surrounds, bezels, and and lower pieces such as the lower console with top and mirror switches.. Also need a passenger door card/armrest/tweeter but will take a pair.

Exterior is very good but need the side lights (above Kompressor) and could us a nice pair of facelift outside mirrors (with turn signals).

And something confusing, seats are trash but hadn't seen non-power seats in an SLK before, particularly with seat heaters.

Will take any and all but please send price shipped to 32819 with what you have. The more the better.

·
6007.us
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have gotten the trunk open and need all of the plastic inside there as well (though tire cover is good). Also need the plastic belly pan under the engine. Good news is I found no rust or damage underneath though also found a leaky lower radiator hose (all hoses now on order). Might consider a whole junk car if interior is good and can take what I need and leave the rest.

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
If you find a junk car, I need the bit of sheet metal that the shifter module bolts to... I've cut mine out and I need a new one :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts