Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete set of replacement pieces (3) to convert your regular side mirrors to power folding. All existing functionality is maintained, and they can be programmed to automatically fold when you lock the doors. There is one complete unit for each side, plus the console switch. These will fit any pre-facelift R171 (mine is an '09 and they do NOT fit:mad:). They are still in the MB boxes. Original price was almost $1500CDN.
Help me out by buying them. Pix available.

·
Registered 2006 SLK350
183 Posts
I have a complete set of replacement pieces (3) to convert your regular side mirrors to power folding. All existing functionality is maintained, and they can be programmed to automatically fold when you lock the doors. There is one complete unit for each side, plus the console switch. These will fit any pre-facelift R171 (mine is an '09 and they do NOT fit:mad:). They are still in the MB boxes. Original price was almost $1500CDN.
Help me out by buying them. Pix available.
let me see some picss??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Units are brand new, still in MB boxes. Send me your e-mail address by PM and I will send photos.

·
Minstrel uk
61 Posts
I'm looking do this update myself doesn't to difficult trying to pick up a pair of used mirrors buy the switch new I am wondering if the same mirror was fitted to any other Mercedes cars any body got any idea please

·
DAS/STAR Premium Member 2005 SLK 55 AMG
4,024 Posts
I'm looking do this update myself doesn't to difficult trying to pick up a pair of used mirrors buy the switch new I am wondering if the same mirror was fitted to any other Mercedes cars any body got any idea please
The R230 SL shares some of the same mirror parts - One of mine (I did the folding conversion) came from an SL

Take a look through this thread... The R230 stuff is here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.