Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me by telling me how to post a picture on my post. Every time I try to copy and paste. I get an era like this.

1. The text that you have entered is too long (28751 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.
Do you have to be a paying member to have attachments to you post. Was just wondering how everyone was attaching pictures to there post.

Is there and are that tells me how.

Thanks
John :usa:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Can anyone help me by telling me how to post a picture on my post. Every time I try to copy and paste. I get an era like this.

1. The text that you have entered is too long (28751 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.
Do you have to be a paying member to have attachments to you post. Was just wondering how everyone was attaching pictures to there post.

Is there and are that tells me how.

Thanks
John :usa:
Here's what I use:

1. upload photo to photobucket.com (free)
2. resize within photobucket to fit most computer screens (usually 800x600 or next higher resolution) or photo gets too large for comfortable viewing
3. copy the IMG code
4. paste the IMG code in your post

I very rarely use the attachment function.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Here's an example of the IMG code being pasted from photobucket (if you click the quote button on this post you will see the IMG code):

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.