Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this over on MBWorld and had to post it here for my fellow SLK owners...

This one is especially painful to look at.

Ok take a deep breath and let's see how many violations there are:

Front half of the car... dear God... all I want for Christmas is eBay chrome parts.

·
Registered
622 Posts
awwwwwwwww give the guy a break.............. I know it hurts but at least he loves his SLK.................

A car should look good in it's own right without any BLING on it at all!, whilst I like the chrome fins, I ain't gonna fit any on my 172, keep it as the factory intended to a degree unless you pay for the option

·
Registered
940 Posts
The front doesn't look that bad in my opinion, poser yes, but ugly? not really in my opinion.
Back is funny and ridiculous though.

Edit. The front definitley looks odd, a mixture of r170, r171, and 65 black series. :p

·
Registered
123 Posts
If you look at the hood it looks like he has a a mg or barabus hood emblem too.. the stock one doesn't come up that high on a normal hood

·
Registered 2012 SLK250-gone
1,209 Posts
... There's someone with, I kid you not, about 50 of those diamond-looking stick-on side vents on their mini-van... up the A-pillar, on the doors, on the back, etc, around town. I think each of those side vents increase horsepower by about 10.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Ha Ha, :biglaugh: Come on, give the guy (gal) a break. At least he/she loves his SLK.

Still needs more vents!!!! I think each vent adds at least 10 more HP's. :)

I saw this over on MBWorld and had to post it here for my fellow SLK owners...

This one is especially painful to look at.

Ok take a deep breath and let's see how many violations there are:

Front half of the car... dear God... all I want for Christmas is eBay chrome parts.

·
Registered 2012 SLK250-gone
1,209 Posts
I'd rather look at a MB poser being an MB poser rather than another brand being an MB poser :) hope that wasn't confusing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.