·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big tires...will he? nah....

·
Premium Member
14,821 Posts
I have to agree with you. The new once are ugly as.........and bigger than a 560 SEL from the 80th,s. Well did you kick some butt or did he smoke you.:grin::grin:

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daniel, did you watch the video? He was BACAW BACAW chicken!

·
Premium Member
14,821 Posts
Just watched the Video looks like you did not have the top down from the camera angle. you need a cam in the back so we can see the Loser,s facial impressions.....:grin::grin:

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As mentioned previously, I don't race with the top down due to aerodynamics

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What hair?

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're right...I saw the 'C'
I will fix

still fugly

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All fixed on YouTube :D

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
93,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm out when I am driving, no? :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Had a 2007 Cayman S when they first came out. So much fun to drive but not a straight line performer at all.
I used to race Porsches in SCCA and love them. The old ones are not that fast but the handling and brakes are awesome. My last one completely outperformed my SLK55 on twisty backroads. It had that unique ability to make me a better driver. My buddies newer Turbo 911-S has clocked 1/4 mi ET's in the 10.90's. I love the smell of the cockpit in an older Porsche. It is gear oil mixed with paint and a hint of leather. Sort of like climbing into the cockpit of a P51. I always liked the Caymen since it out handles the 911 (which in my view drives like a big torquey VW Bettle), but the boys in Germany never saw fit to offer a turbo model because it would have smoked the 911. The look of a 80's era, 911SC wide body turbo-look in Guards Red with its wide fender flares and distinctive shape is one of the cars that I always have a soft spot for. I is like an old big block mid 60's Vette. It looks better than it is but is still an automotive icon.

Irish

1 - 19 of 19 Posts