Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I have a 2007 SLK55AMG (preformance pack) in red. This is not probably your usual kind of thread but i am urgently in need of some votes for a swimwear comp i have recently entered.

Please go on ilookfab.co.uk and search LAUREN HALL and lend me your support to win the competion, if i don't get into the top 12 i will not get throu to the next round

I will post some picks of my car once i have worked out how to do so.

Thank you, and hope you vote!

Lauren.

D

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the site, it's kinda a boys club right now so we could do with some women on board to even the score.

Best thing to do if you wanna upload pics is use something like photobucket or any one of the other free hosting services and then paste the links to them into the post.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope this link works:

Thank you very much for all your votes and comments i really appreciate it and if anyone is reading this who hasn't voted, please do so as i really need to them to get into the top 12 so i can get through to the final round.

Thanks again.

Lauren.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Photo will be on in the moring if that is ok. It is my 3rd SLK, I had a black slk32amg, than when the new model came out got a standard 200 slk in black but it was to slow for me so went for the new slk55amg. I absolutly love slk's though my current one has gone through it's back tyres and has only done 9,000 miles! Though i must admit i am heavy on the accelarator ha ha. Promise i will have a photo up first thing, it's just its now dark over here in england.

Lauren.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
If you're bored one night, not that I'd imagine you would be!!, if you vote, then clear cookies from your browser, you can vote again (I gave you 5 votes :):)).

D

·
0 Posts
If you don't mind me asking Lauren what dealer did you use, i can see its one of the drayton group outlets but i noticed your plate earlier on your profile pic and the more i think about it the more i recognize it.

Anyways the car looks good in red, i don't see many sold in that colour.

Whenever you get a min with that pic, its just to prove your a legit SLK owner (and you certainly sound like one) and wanting help and not somebody simply vote canvasing cause that would be against the site rules.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I bought it from the dealer in wolverhampton! But since this picture has been taken changed my reg to L11 SLK ( so it looks like LH SLK ). It isn't a common colour in uk but since i bought mine last year i have seen a few other slk models appearing.

D

·
0 Posts
Ah OK, perhaps it has snaked it's way past my shop then (better not say my dealer on open forum, don't want a stroppy phone call from MB but we work with that group), i thought i recognized the plate.

Bet L11 SLK cost a fortune.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The plate actually only cost me £650 on ebay! The same dealer got another red slk exactly the same in after i bought mine as had a lot of demand for it when it was advertised so you may have seen that one too, but that was a 57 plate.

Thanks to eveyone who voted and the tips on voting! You have all made my day today and got me lots of votes, Thanks! x

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.