Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Iffin ya trade bubba yur house for his, you culd have satlite TV. Seems like a guud deal.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
At least Bubba got satellite! Beautiful shots Doug - that first step looks like a doosie though! :tu:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Done got sat tv, I caint sleep sittin like Bubba, I gotsta lay bak an spread out. Anyhow, Bubba wont sell, feller offerd ta buy hiz place whil bak am Bubba turnd him doun flat. (((What they caint see iz Bubba's house is jus fer showin off, he really lives in a cave up tha hill whar hiz still iz)))) Bubba sayd to build anuthr house guud as that wood cost purt near $25.00 an that aint countin tha hole dug under it. Anyhow thars a buncha centimental fillins thar, Bubba waz borned in that hous. :):)

·
Registered
294 Posts
North Carolina is truly one of the most beautiful places
on earth. . .ocean, mountain, perfect weather. My ancestors
settled there in the 1790's from Scotland but for some
reason they chose neither ocean nor mountain. It was
before SLK's so I guess there was no reason to be near
the winding roads around Bat Cave or the open expanses
of the Outer Banks. Oh, and I guess it's hard to grow
tobacco at either of those places:)

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Amazing! Flying a helicopter and taking a nap. I presume the auto-pilot was off. :tu:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:biglaugh::biglaugh:Well here I am in Roanoke, hot an muggy this mornin. :tazz::tazz:Thanks for tha lake house comments. Nice place to git away even if its only 12 miles from tha house. Its like bein on vacation. Mama an tha biches have more fun thar than me caus I wurk all tha tym. Mama dont kno I had CC tv and recorders installed sos I kin hear an see what theys sayin about me. (Not in tha bafrooms, ya'll dirty minds). Anyway, if I feed them gurls enuf taquilla they git neked anyway. OK, its really a security system not a easedroppin system, an Mama knows how to turn it off. But sumtimes she forgits......:biglaugh::biglaugh: Only beach music an oldies are allowed in that house. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I like your lake house, I am sure you deserve it judging from the hard work and so on.

Thank you for the photo's love the Elegant look yet simple look.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Fantastic Photos Doug!!!!!!!!!! love the one of you flying!!!
I took this pic last week out of plane window..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.