Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted this pepto-bismol pink r170 at Target in Upper NW DC today. I've seen it around this neighborhood a few times but today I had an opportunity to snap a photo (poor quality = camera phone). I'm not well versed in the r170's, but it looks lowered (?).

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didn't notice a Mary Kay sticker... but didn't think to look, either. but yes, thats a lot of lipstick.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's revolting. Why would they do that to such a beautiful car?? It must be an area thing because in Pentagon City there is a neon green 170. If I see it again I will snap a photo. Quite disturbing...

·
Registered
659 Posts
spotted this pepto-bismol pink r170 at Target in Upper NW DC today. I've seen it around this neighborhood a few times but today I had an opportunity to snap a photo (poor quality = camera phone). I'm not well versed in the r170's, but it looks lowered (?).
"pepto-bismol" is an accurate description.. in color and needed meds after viewing the color.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where abouts in Pentagon City? I just moved to Pentagon City (15th and Fern area) about 2 months ago and don't spot too many SLKs in this area for some reason. Certainly would be interesting to see a neon green one.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Guess I'll be the odd man out and say that I don't see anything wrong with that. My wifey would love that.....and I'd be fine with it, lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, it does look like a super-sized Barbie car. I showed the picture to my 4 year old twin girls and they thought it was very cool. I'm in Annandale, so maybe we'll see it on the street. Hard to miss.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jameslk350-have you ever seen the neon green SLK? I know you work near by Pentagon Row. I just moved to this part of town and work here, also and haven't seen it yet. I'll be sure to snap a picture if I see it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey now, let's not trash pink (except when on an MB) this is my wife's "classic car", a 1960 Metropolitan . She has 2 cars, her SLK350 and this

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,371 Posts
Lol my Irish Carbombs Daughter wants a pink Slk. I told her move out over my Dead Body will this Neighbor Hood have the Barbie Cruzer parked in my Drive. Btw it could be workse how about a Smurf Blue Ferrari... I bet it was more xpensive than a used pink R170. Or a Smb Lambo

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,800 Posts
Pink SLK

I know who that is! It's Reese Witherspoon's in Legally Blonde! But...where's the pooch?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,505 Posts
Mary Kay, you are having a liquid dinner again!

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,800 Posts
What r they thinking? My favorite color is pink, and my first name is Marykay, but a bubble gum colored car? That's just not right.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.