Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find out Piecha's shipping cost to the US. After several tries I've learned that they do not sell and ship to the US. You have to use their distributor, which is Autohauz 24 in California.
After all the currency conversions, our distributor's price is greater than $600 more than the EU price.
Looks like I will deal with Chrome-Tech. They have the same exhaust system but doesn't have Piecha stamped on the tips. I can do without the stamp for that kind of money.

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,422 Posts
Besides that, Chrome-tec is great to work with. Prices are not cheap but they are very dependable.

Reactions: Akonion

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
After hearing about customer experiences like your it makes me wonder why these boutique tuning companies (and those that operate in similarly sized niches) don't just have an online selling model where they sell directly to the consumer... Can't control the customer experience (and pricing) as much if you have third parties selling your goods.

Hopefully you get it sorted. Let us know how the install goes!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.