Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A company called piecha have already developed some bits and pieces for the slc , notably a quad rear exhaust that looks a lot better . I'd post a link to it but I'm that useless on a computer I don't know how to , Google piecha slc and you'll find it !
Nurburgring tomorrow for me but not in the slc , it didn't arrive :frown: I'm taking my 340i touring instead , I shouldn't complain but it would have been nice to be able to report how good or bad the slc 43 is in the real world

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Interesting to note that Piecha have gone away from the 'oval' look and back to sensible round pipes...
Piecha on mine:

Paul, have a good time tomorrow. Weather should be good! I have just ditched the Clio for an RS3 which I really would like to get up there and join you as it is such an effortless joy to drive. If only Audi made a model with rear steering!
I have your number and will text re September!

Attachments

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting to note that Piecha have gone away from the 'oval' look and back to sensible round pipes...
Piecha on mine:

Paul, have a good time tomorrow. Weather should be good! I have just ditched the Clio for an RS3 which I really would like to get up there and join you as it is such an effortless joy to drive. If only Audi made a model with rear steering!
I have your number and will text re September!
Get it driven up , it will be nicely run in by the time you get there and I'd love to hear that engine driven in anger through the forest !
Unfortunately due to my wife's work commitments I have to lock the house up and leave just before ramparts weekend , one of those things we can't avoid , sorry if I'm letting you down but I'd rather say as soon as I can than leave it until last minute .
We are in Germany Friday through till Sunday leaving Monday morning , I'm sure I can get nataliya to sort accommodation if you change your mind , you know how to contact me .
Sorry again about the ramparts weekend
Cheers
Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts