Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, new to this site and this is my first post. my wife and i just recently purchased a 2007 slk 350. the only thing i have added so far is the ventureshield clear bra. it looks really good. i do however want to buy the chrome areowings from piecha. i went to his site and it was all in german. i emailed him and he said i could pay for the wings with pay pal. how do i set up pay pal? i rarely purchase anything through the net but when i do, i usually just call and pay with credit card. piecha.com is in germany and doesn't take american credit cards. how have you guys purchased products from him? i think he has the best aerowings. is he on ebay? any info would be great. thanks, pimpslk

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
just go to the paypal.com website, signup and put in your credit card or bank account information, once you have create an account, usually your account id will be your email, go to the piecha.com website, click on the aerowings you want, pay with paypal, type in your email and that should be it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you ynot. i haven't really purchased to many things online before. i will set up a paypal account. thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.