Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all anyone ordered one in the uk and how do I go about doing it. website is in german having probs translating it with google translate

·
Just a regular guy
1,180 Posts
If you contact Piecha via email, Marcus Piecha will respond and help you with the process. Be patient during this exchange, it sometimes appears he doesn't understand your request, but he does and will come through. Also, responses sometimes take a few days to be returned. Good luck, let us know how you like the power converter!

·
Registered
67 Posts
hi all anyone ordered one in the uk and how do I go about doing it. website is in german having probs translating it with google translate
In December, I purchased new door pins from Piecha; the only odd thing about the transaction is that Piecha want a bank transfer payment; credit cards and Paypal aren't accepted. After the transaction, my bank (Santander) charged £30 for the privilege; for £15 door pins that seemed steep. Email communication was good from Piecha, exceptionally so for such a small value purchase!
The power converter is going to be my birthday present to myself next month, so like others, I look forward to reading how you get on.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In December, I purchased new door pins from Piecha; the only odd thing about the transaction is that Piecha want a bank transfer payment; credit cards and Paypal aren't accepted. After the transaction, my bank (Santander) charged £30 for the privilege; for £15 door pins that seemed steep. Email communication was good from Piecha, exceptionally so for such a small value purchase!
The power converter is going to be my birthday present to myself next month, so like others, I look forward to reading how you get on.
I will let you know mate ive just emailed them

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
filled out got invoice back as you want bank transfur 310.5 euros about £240 but I don't understand what no there bank acc is

·
Registered
193 Posts
Look for the IBAN number on the invoice. That is all what you need. It identifies the bank and the account in Germany.
Cheers, Walter

·
Registered
67 Posts
Look for the IBAN number on the invoice. That is all what you need. It identifies the bank and the account in Germany.
Cheers, Walter
Below is he information I received from Piecha.

Please transfer the invoice amount to the following bankaccount: Account number: 719 267 BLZ: 64250040Bank: Kreissparkasse Rottweil IBAN: DE15642500400000719267 BIC: SOLADES1RWL
Not stated above but I had to also record the account name (I just used "Piecha") on the transfer form from my bank. PM me if you need any help as I'm not great at regularly checking the forum.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Below is he information I received from Piecha.

Please transfer the invoice amount to the following bankaccount: Account number: 719 267 BLZ: 64250040Bank: Kreissparkasse Rottweil IBAN: DE15642500400000719267 BIC: SOLADES1RWL
Not stated above but I had to also record the account name (I just used "Piecha") on the transfer form from my bank. PM me if you need any help as I'm not great at regularly checking the forum.
ok will do thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they do accept papay that's how I paid they send you an invoice with there papal add and then you go to your papal acc and send money its not done automatically

1 - 12 of 12 Posts