Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea where I can get the pecha or peicha style foglight? They are not available on the piecha website and CKS is no longer carrying them. Thanks in advance!!!

HW

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a set in my car but I don't know do realy like them or not or do I hate them. I have found myself couple of times at Ebay to look for OEM grills and lights.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
@mike350... Thanks for the reply, I read your post already. Im looking for more of a plug and play. Thanks!!

@Col.... Didnt even think that was an option. Just emailed Piecha. Lets see what happens ... Thanks !!

HW
If the email to Piecha isn't successful, perhaps there's a potential swap of some kind between you and @moutine (although I guess shipping between each of you might work out too expensive). :D

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Thanks for the help guys. I emailed Piecha, Marcus got back to me rather quickly. yes they do have some in the warehouse. So hopefully ill have them in the next couple weeks. Cheers

HW
That’s good news.
When you get them, please get some photos of the install and finished items.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,588 Posts

Stinger's old SLK now belongs to MaryKay (Simplyslk)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Guys,

Sorry to jack this thread but I too am looking for the Piecha DRL's for my 06 SLK with AMG front bumper. Contacted Piecha directly and turns out HockeyWhino got the last set available, lucky guy! Checked CKS and eBay and no more stock left at the moment. Anyone out there have a set and are looking to sell or know where I can pickup a set new or used? The ones I'm looking for fit the AMG style front bumper with the 2 side vents. Also wouldn't mind the matching front lip spoiler as well if anyone else knows where I can find that. Hope to hear good news from any of the fine members here on the forum.

Thanks in advance!
SK

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,876 Posts
Hey Guys,

Sorry to jack this thread but I too am looking for the Piecha DRL's for my 06 SLK with AMG front bumper. Contacted Piecha directly and turns out HockeyWhino got the last set available, lucky guy! Checked CKS and eBay and no more stock left at the moment. Anyone out there have a set and are looking to sell or know where I can pickup a set new or used? The ones I'm looking for fit the AMG style front bumper with the 2 side vents. Also wouldn't mind the matching front lip spoiler as well if anyone else knows where I can find that. Hope to hear good news from any of the fine members here on the forum.

Thanks in advance!
SK

Better off posting in this thread.

SLK Parts Wanted - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, but I'm happy that I got them. If I decide to do the piecha entire front clip I'll put the drls up for sale...

Hw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts