94,089 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
94,089 Posts
as mentioned, site issue with posting pics, jpg,png, etc. support notified

·
Registered
39 Posts
I see you have a standard 350 rear bumper, did you have to cut the bumper for the new twin tips to fit or did you just drop the boxes a bit lower, any close up pics of this bit, so I can how it looks?
Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I see you have a standard 350 rear bumper, did you have to cut the bumper for the new twin tips to fit or did you just drop the boxes a bit lower, any close up pics of this bit, so I can how it looks?
Thanks
had to cut the lower bumper mate made a bit of a pigs ear of it to be honest but ive ordered the piecha rear deffuser as well so not that bothered as I will have to cut most of the bottom of the bumper anyway but if your carefull you could make a good job
of it. im a bit like a bull in a china shopdoing thing like that when I know ive got something to replace it on the way

·
Registered
39 Posts
had to cut the lower bumper mate made a bit of a pigs ear of it to be honest but ive ordered the piecha rear deffuser as well so not that bothered as I will have to cut most of the bottom of the bumper anyway but if your carefull you could make a good job
of it. im a bit like a bull in a china shopdoing thing like that when I know ive got something to replace it on the way
Does the diffuser fit into the recess of the original bumper i.e. do you cut along the 'groove' and attach? When finished could you show a few pictures of the process I'd be interested in this mod, ta.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does the diffuser fit into the recess of the original bumper i.e. do you cut along the 'groove' and attach? When finished could you show a few pictures of the process I'd be interested in this mod, ta.
well its been a while but ended up fitting it last week very easy job

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts