Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We wish everyone to take numerous photos and on their return home to upload then into this dedicated picture thread.
Don't worry about uploading duplicates. We want a lot of pictures
If members are not premium or lifetime members and are limited to 10 mb of attachment space and do not want to use it up, please pm me and I will send you my email address and I will upload all your pics with credit to you with my unlimited attachments (see? a benefit of being a premium/lifetime member )

We prefer you upload the pics to the forum rather than use a hosting site like photobucket/Imageshack/onedrive/others because those site links will eventually disappear (not paying bill, etc) and we will have 'dead' links.

Next meet probably in October 2018

·
96,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
From Tim via text
Since I am at hockey

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2010 SLK300
147 Posts
It was great meeting all of you. Till October.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,536 Posts
Random Pix

We all had fun, even watched the hockey game, more pix on the way!

Attachments

·
96,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post those pictures folks!

Post those pictures folks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had a great time, met lots of fine folks here in the area. Shelley and I sat with Tim and his wife Toni and got to know them. Lots of fine looking SLK's. Can't blame Jeff for not being there. After all he had tix to the Lightning/Bruins game. Definitely would meet up again and get to know more people as we had the privilege today of doing. Thank you for the invite! Good times indeed. Good turn out.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,802 Posts
Where’s Jeff? Catching hockey pucks? Lol

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
913 Posts
Once again, we had a super time...so much fun meeting new people and reuniting with old friends...great cars (I'm getting the brake light flasher like Jeff) it wouldn't be possible without Mary Kay & Kevin putting these together and their friends coming from around the state...hope to see everyone in the fall...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts