1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS A LONG THREAD
MANY MANY PICTURES AND DRONE VIDEOS
PLEASE DO NOT SKIP ANY :D :D :D

We wish everyone to take numerous photos and on their return home to upload then into this dedicated picture thread.
Don't worry about uploading duplicates. We want a lot of pictures
If members are not premium or lifetime members and are limited to 10 mb of attachment space and do not want to use it up, please pm me and I will send you my email address and I will upload all your pics with credit to you with my unlimited attachments (see? a benefit of being a premium/lifetime member :D )

We prefer you upload the pics to the forum rather than use a hosting site like photobucket/Imageshack/onedrive/others because those site links will eventually disappear (not paying bill, etc) and we will have 'dead' links.

I wish to thank MaryKay, her husband Kevin, their children Lauren Dustin and Preston for a wonderful event! Also Tim, the parking guru! and I will add anyone else after I get home!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Hope you guys brought costumes too :grin:

·
96,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no mistake. :D pictures coming soon

·
96,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll start - A new record for us - I counted 43 SLKs!

Thanks to all that attended and please upload/post any pictures you have taken :D

Thanks to Mercedes of Tampa and WindRestrictor for stuff and Fields Mercedes for bringing a 2016 SLC 43!

We had a drone. pictures soon!

Jeffslk brought his scanner. He uses this brand

Attachments

·
96,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great to see you Ron and your lovely wife!
More pics please :D

·
96,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can you make them any larger? :D
but keep em coming

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
It was a great event. Smashed the record for number of cars in attendance (43 vs 27?). Beautiful day, excellent food, great company and there couldn't be a nicer place to hold the event.

Thank you Marykay, Kevin, Lauren, Preston and Dustin!!!!! And can't overlook the photographer, Brittany, and the parking guide, Brandon.

Tim

PS - I will be over today to pick up my stuff.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts