Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Founding Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

thought I'd share some pics from the Malaysian A1 GP last weekend. A couple of nice 55s from AMG Unlimate Experience Asia were there (they actually have 30 modified 55AMGs available for (expensive) track days).

http://www.amgexperience.com/

(and I spied a Pagani in the carpark too)

·
Founding Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Alroumi, I guess you already know that A1 originated in your part of the world (well nearby anyway).

The SLKs had obviously been race modified somewhat. The vario roof had been removed and replaced with a carbon-fibre shell. The door inserts had been removed and replaced with some basic plastic panels also. Obviously it had a racing fuel tank fitted and electric/motor kill switches as you can see in the pics.
The brakes looked huge, I don't know if that's standard for the 55AMG (I have a 350).

I have plenty more GP pictures (without SLKs) if you want me to post in "off-topic".

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics, ohhh.. the zonda...

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
these are the asian cup cars. kinda in between the F1 Pit car and the black series in the evolution of the raced up SLK55. I had a go in one of these in barcelona in may. Not fast enough to see what it could really do though. More's the pitty. Thanks loads for the pics.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
the zonda is awesome in video games. But Ive never seen one in real life, and since im in the states, i probably never will, unless i make a trip across the pond.

D

·
0 Posts
the zonda is awesome in video games. But Ive never seen one in real life, and since im in the states, i probably never will, unless i make a trip across the pond.
They are awesome machines mate if it where me i would make a trip just to see one i am just lucky to be able to work with them and save the travel miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.