Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enjoy these shots of passionate ladies from around the country with their SLKS...

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Where am I on this!? I look awesome in my SLK.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
then post some pictures up!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Five are from the NW Group, but we have passionate SLK ladies all across the country...

Say, what are you GUYS doing in the Ladies Korner anyway... ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone is sexier in their SLKs...
Male and female alike.

Send me a pic and I'll add it to the next group posting I make :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have to take some new ones when the weather is great!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The picture with the umbrella is quiet funny, thank you for sharing.
I took that one. It was actually a very spontaneous moment. Our group was invited to attend the end of The Great Race just south of Seattle. We parked, got out of our cars, the umbrellas went up and Cat did this. It was a priceless moment...

Thanks for sharing :)

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Second mention of CorkScrew tonight. The guys who have been here a while will know EXACTLY why this thread made me think of him :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Second mention of CorkScrew tonight. The guys who have been here a while will know EXACTLY why this thread made me think of him :)
OK, Share... since you guys are in the Ladies Korner you will will be gentlemen and 'fess up... right?

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Let's just say Corkscrew possessed a strong attraction to women, and absolutely no discretion and leave it at that. He also owned an Elephant Polo team, but that's another subject entirely...

You can always run a search if you're completely bored! I think everything left is PG-13 rated...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks, gents. i get your drift, i'm never that bored...

should i assume he's sold his SLK and moved on?

·
Registered
52 Posts
OK, I confess: I peeked. Sorry that you had to meet another tacky person on this earth. I apologize for all of the decent guys in the world. Now I'm leaving.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts