Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK55 AMG
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[EDIT LATEST UPDATE >>HERE<< 12.01.2022]

Go to this link for tickets
>>HERE<<
Group name (Select from drop down menu SLKWORLDPGD).
Option to use Paypal.

After a little break, Performance German Day returns for 2022.
Location: Castle Combe Circuit on the Wiltshire/Cotswolds border.
23rd April 2022

If you have not been to Combe before, then it is a must (obviously I am biassed as I am based there as a marshal). It's one of the fastest circuits in the country and is quite intense, slightly bumpy despite being 1.85 miles long. If this event is based similarly to previous then it's a great day out with great trade stands, good food, drift demo sessions, show and shine competitions etc...

I am aiming for SLK World to have it's own allotted club stand space in a more prominent position than last time.

Tickets are £20 (for a car +3 passengers (quite a squeeze for us)). Track time is available at additional price.

Tickets are now on sale, please use this club link only - our name will appear in the drop down menu.

You will need to input this code:

SLKWORLDPGD

Link here

please add a post to this thread so we know who has bought tickets and that we can expect to see you on the day

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK55 AMG
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Username
Who
Got Tickets
1. ChippenhamgedGedY
2. Mike350MikeY
3. MartinatMerseaMartinY
4. Paunight????
5. ?David T-HY
6. greenmanslkCliveY

Sounds like a good trip for ’22 :)
It certainly will be - nice run down, lovely part of the countryside, great track, awesome event, amazing (SLK) company

·
*Registered
2005 SLK350 “Misty”
70 Posts
It certainly will be - nice run down, lovely part of the countryside, great track, awesome event, amazing (SLK) company
I did the Beaulieu trip last year with Dad but unfortunately broke down on the way home which spoilt a great day with all of you !!

·
*Registered
2001 SLK320
574 Posts
After a little break, Performance German Day returns for 2022.
Location: Castle Combe Circuit on the Wiltshire/Cotswolds border.
23rd April 2022

If you have not been to Combe before, then it is a must (obviously I am biassed as I am based there as a marshal). It's one of the fastest circuits in the country and is quite intense, slightly bumpy despite being 1.85 miles long. If this event is based similarly to previous then it's a great day out with great trade stands, good food, drift demo sessions, show and shine competitions etc...

I am aiming for SLK World to have it's own allotted club stand space in a more prominent position than last time.

Tickets are expected to be available for club stands, parade laps and track time.

Tickets are not yet on sale - so watch this space.
My long awaited fishing trip to France, postponed since 2020 for Covid reasons has finally been re-booked and guess what......yes, it's been moved to the 23rd April :mad::mad::mad:. What a shame, I like Castle Combe circuit too, I've driven it a few times and it's great fun.

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK55 AMG
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
My long awaited fishing trip to France, postponed since 2020 for Covid reasons has finally been re-booked and guess what......yes, it's been moved to the 23rd April :mad::mad::mad:. What a shame, I like Castle Combe circuit too, I've driven it a few times and it's great fun.
Cancel it again. Its only France LOL - priorities...... and this will be cheaper!

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK55 AMG
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Tickets are now on sale £20 here
make sure you use this club link and not general admissions. Our club name is in the pull down menu and you will need the code:

SLKWORLDPGD

Tracktime is additional cost

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK55 AMG
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Our club is now listed in the pull down menu.

I have requested space for 20 cars on tarmac surface us space for a 3mx3m gazebo if anyone wants to bring one.

if we go over 20 then that's that's bonus and I will let the organisers know

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK350
1,059 Posts
Count me in for this … I’ll just need to buy a ticket once SLKworld is listed.

Reactions: Chippenhamged

·
*Premium Member
2013 SLK55 AMG
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please read the details in post 1 or 12.

Please add a post to raise thread so we know who has bought tickets and that we can expect to see you on the day

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK350
1,059 Posts
Ok, all sorted & ticket purchased (y)
Now all we need is good weather and no viruses.
See you all there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts