Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered 2011 SLK350
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to log in my laptop but there isn't enough space for ten digits,i can only enter 7 or 8 >:D

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
14,278 Posts
Hmm. Have you used your laptop prior to today to log in? One reason I ask is that all passwords have to be a MINIMUM of 10 characters :surprise:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,438 Posts
going forward, leave your self always logged in :D
are you trying to change your password or just trying to login?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,438 Posts
are you in red view or blue view? change to blue view

change zoom view on laptop to get more screen?

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
14,278 Posts
From our FAQ:
X Must be at least 10 characters
X Must contain lower-case characters
X Must contain upper-case characters
X Must contain numbers
X Must contain symbols
At this point, I would NOT request a new password (I know what a PITA that is) so let's wait till another mod shows up :tu: ---who just did :wink:

·
Administrator
1,016 Posts
I had to hold the symbol down that looks like a phone at the same time to enter the password.

Which symbol was that? could you add it to your post? Which version/layout of the site are you using? Also what browser?

Danniella

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350
136 Posts
Which symbol was that? could you add it to your post? Which version/layout of the site are you using? Also what browser?

Danniella
That would also be useful to me as I can only log on from phone at mo after everything else can’t take my password. Can’t reset as my email doesn’t exist anymore. So I’m catching up here while I am still logged in. Maybe I need to use a symbol too. Let’s hope to sorting out technology easier. If not I’m giving up and going for a nice warm evening drive. Much easier to do.

·
Administrator
1,016 Posts
That would also be useful to me as I can only log on from phone at mo after everything else can’t take my password. Can’t reset as my email doesn’t exist anymore. So I’m catching up here while I am still logged in. Maybe I need to use a symbol too. Let’s hope to sorting out technology easier. If not I’m giving up and going for a nice warm evening drive. Much easier to do.
Sending you a PM to get your updated email so I can send the password reset tool your way

Kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts