Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if repeated but have looked through and searched but can't find anything!
Where can I get the net pocket that sits on the side of the passenger footwell? Don't even know if this is the correct name for it!
Thanks for any help in advance R)

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,562 Posts

·
93,562 Posts
per your vin supplied, that part number is a17081400079044 luggage net picture part 35?

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that, (Homer moment-doh), I have the V-card at the back of my service booklet, is that what you're referring to?

·
93,562 Posts

·
93,562 Posts
Jim, i did say 35 no? you forget your peepers again? :D

·
93,562 Posts
per your vin supplied, that part number is a17081400079044

·
93,562 Posts
No, it never said 38. it said 30. then when i saw it was 35, i changed it to 35. :D

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I've got one, I bought a new one then found the original under the front seat. I paid 15 Pounds on Ebay...I just want what I paid....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheelbase21 do you still have it for sale? I will buy it from you. Sorry I haven't been on to reply sooner! a little hectic! Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Wheelbase21 do you still have it for sale? I will buy it from you. Sorry I haven't been on to reply sooner! a little hectic! Thanks
Yes, I still have it. It's the "Foot-well Cargo Net" it's the net only, so check that you have all the clips to hold the net to the Foot-well.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Why would you want it?
I think they're unsightly, in the way, hold no purpose and cheapen the look of the interior of the car.

I took mine off within 2 minutes of getting the keys to my car.
The only reason I'm holding onto it is in case I decide to sell the car someday.

·
93,562 Posts
I would not say unsightly but i have never used them in any of my slks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why would you want it?
I think they're unsightly, in the way, hold no purpose and cheapen the look of the interior of the car.

I took mine off within 2 minutes of getting the keys to my car.
The only reason I'm holding onto it is in case I decide to sell the car someday.
Probably because it should have it as it's part of the interior trim, I'm a bit OCD that way! ;)

Wheelbase 21 could I PM you to organise things? Thanks

·
93,562 Posts
You cannot pm anyway yet until you get 15 posts I believe
Try it
If not you need 7 more posts. to get 15 posts quickly, do this:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

or pm me with your email address and i will forward it to him

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Probably because it should have it as it's part of the interior trim, I'm a bit OCD that way! ;)

Wheelbase 21 could I PM you to organise things? Thanks
Well, my sentiment is: "It's better to have it and not need it, rather than need it and not have it" This 'modus operandi' can be applied to many other applications in life too...

Just make a few more posts then you can 'PM' me, I'll hold onto the net for you so don't worry if it takes a few days to get up to the magic "15" or so....:smile:

·
93,562 Posts
Please let me repeat myself:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

is 5 mins to much to spare to get to 15 quickly? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts