Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updating everyone here:

TVT - still workin that intake, don't worry.. LOL.. im trying to get the car running smoothly fuel wise, so i can get accurate dyno stuff done and all that.

Everyone else:

-330cc injectors are on the way, hoping they fit correctly
-Still working on getting some exhaust work done, as well as my SS header I have
-another Dyno run will probably get done in the next month or 2
-i had to re-do wiring on my new foglights.. pics to come
-working on a funnel for my intake to get more air
-also workin on a heat shield for intake

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just got back from a fairly in depth tuning class and I found a great source of extremely cheap injectors. 410cc for 37.00/each! These are used on some of the top engine builds too. If the 330cc are too small let me know and I'll let you know the secret.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good here! I just can't wait for my fuel issue to be tweaked out.. if I can get it figured out, we can FINALLY get that intake worked on and maybe get some made by summer time!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update for everyone:

330cc injectors installed and work AMAZING! She's running a little rich because of that intercooler problem I mentioned. I'm working on finding a more efficient intercooler still... If I can't seem to locate one under 200$, then it'll be time to pay some big $$$ for a really nice one.

3" high flow cat installed in place of dual OEM cats. Sounds awesome! Waiting until I get the SS headers installed to get the rest of the exhaust system done. Should be about 2.5" to 3" entire piping

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just a cheap cxracing one for now, I have to see if the smaller size solves my 4lbs of boost loss. If this one fails I may get one off of a local friend or contact a couple like AMS racing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts