Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am only selling the parts below.I am not parting out the car. The car is FIXED and I am driving it!

After my incident with the deer, I am trying to recoup some of my money.
These parts are for a 2003 SLK230 Manual 6 speed. I am located in Washington D.C. [email protected]

Here is a list of parts that I have that I wish to sell.

3 x Vision HID Ballasts (bought in Mar 22, 2011)
$8 each plus shipping

1 x HID Ballast of unknown origin (bought to replace one of the Vision's that failed June 2012)
$7 plus shipping

1 x Passenger Angel Eye Halo Projector with 6K HID high and low beam bulbs (bought Feb 3, 2012), (no I don't have the driver side. It lost the battle with the deer). note the high beam and low beam are aimed correctly. I previously had a set where the low beam was correct, but the high beam shined over the tree tops.
$150 plus shipping

1 x OEM Antenna (stupid car wash guys at the dealer put the original under the seat, then couldn't find it so they replaced it free of charge.
$30 plus shipping

1 x OEM Stereo w/ high performance tape deck and controls CD changer in trunk. (Part Number A 208 820 11 86 My trunk 6 disk CD changer died 2 months ago, but I can scrap it for parts if anyone needs.)
$100 plus shipping

FYI... Some time next week I will be posting used OEM headlights for sale.

Here is what happened to my baby...
Before

after

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,516 Posts
moving to parts for sale from where to get r170 slk items

also you need to post contact info, email address for example

you do not have enuff posts to get pms (private messages), here is how for yourself and newbies:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) - capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
96,516 Posts
I updated your original post with your email address

·
96,516 Posts
woo hoo! member for 5 1/2 years and 15 posts! woo hoo!!!

where ya been?!!! you need to spend 1/8 of the time that I do here!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
woo hoo! member for 5 1/2 years and 15 posts! woo hoo!!!

where ya been?!!! you need to spend 1/8 of the time that I do here!
He may actually have a life.

As opposed to the rest of us who just hang out here !:biglaugh:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sense sarcasm from the mod... I guess I deserve it though. I work two full time jobs and I never posted on the forums prior because

1. I never had any issues with my slk230 until last year
2. I haven't had any valuable info to contribute to the forum until recently

·
96,516 Posts
no sarcasm. my apologies if it seemed that way.
We welcome your company whether you have anything to contribute or not. Heck, look at my posts!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Looks like some good stuff for sale. Too bad I have a 171.

Sorry about your car. Somewhere in your post you should have said "But you should have seen the deer!" :biglaugh:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have, but I only saw the deer for a split second on GW Parkway. It's a completely pitch black road. I hit it going up a hill. First I heard the noise, then I saw its head flash past my driver side window. I pulled over, but it was so dark I couldn't see anything past 40 feet. I assume the deer either died or is now permanently retarded.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jbanks15 would you mind adding to the top of my post "I am only selling the parts below" I am not parting out the car. The car is FIXED and I am driving it! Thanks lol

·
96,516 Posts
will do!.....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 6 speed manual shift knob w/ boot is SOLD!!! Other parts listed are still for sale. When it warms up, I will go through storage and get out the OEM headlights to post

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much are you planning to sell the oem headlights?
Hello. I just got back from vacation. I have to figure out a price. When my car was damaged, I had the dealer use one of my existing lights and it was missing $50 worth of parts so I assume my other headlight is missing those same parts. The old light looked worn compared to the new light so I just had them replace it so my headlights match.

I'll get the receipt and list the parts that were replaced on the driver's light that I am selling and come up with a price for each headlight. They are both original to the car and match up.

·
96,516 Posts
need to pm? do this:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) - capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.