Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Lady and I drove into KC to see the musical Rent playing at the Music Hall. Turned into our usual parking lot and spotted a silver SLK 300 parked in the shade. Was able to take a few pics and left a card under the wiper. Had a personalized plate that I have seen somewhere before. Car was still there after the show. I have been watching the new member threads in the hope that the owner might pop-in (or he/she might already be a member, I have seen the plate before). In the front shot, you can see La Bête parked behind. A Mercedes 4-door parked behind La Bête.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,245 Posts

·
Premium Member 2013 SLK350
977 Posts
Looks like the silver SLK may belong to a female based on a lipstick smudge on the Starbucks coffee in the cup holder on the dash... Always hard to expect a female joining a car forum, but worth a try...

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the silver SLK may belong to a female based on a lipstick smudge on the Starbucks coffee in the cup holder on the dash... Always hard to expect a female joining a car forum, but worth a try...
Interesting observation. I hadn't noticed but I did edit my post to reflect that possibility. Sloppy on my part.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm sure you will get lots of comments from us ladies proving you wrong! I joined the day before I bought my 2002 SLK in February 2018.:x

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
25,578 Posts
We do have ladies here.
We have a lady moderator @simplyslk
And a ladies section for when they tire of the men
https://www.slkworld.com/sophisticated-ladies-korner/

Not forgetting that we have (and have had) several his 'n hers cars on here.

Maybe the UK is different.
I know at least 4 SLK owning ladies and have met many more.
Kent has many.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts