Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi chaps park tronic playing up took the boot apart to fit to fit durks brake light mod and a cupple of day later it started playing up here a small utube vid of whats happening perhaps I may have dislodged some wireing while doing the brake mod any help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Founding Member 2006
108,901 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
108,901 Posts
probably :D i'm not that smart
probably into the rear sam

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well dismantaled the boot again to check the wireing all seems ok good conections at the park tronic box so I think its a sensor got wet when the car got washed so ill leave it for a few weeks to see if it rectifies its self tho the uk is that wet at the moment I may have to give it longer lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well its come back again same problem as last time does anybody know if its the main box or if one fails does that fail all of them ie I get two red lights and buzzer then I put it in reverse and drive

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK350
3,245 Posts
I had 1 frontsensor failing and got the same error on the display as you got. If you only get the error when you put it in reverse then I would say at least 1 of your rear sensors is failing. STAR can pinpoint exactly which sensor(s) is/are failing.
So off to the dealer or simply replace all 4 with the set you found on ebay.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had 1 frontsensor failing and got the same error on the display as you got. If you only get the error when you put it in reverse then I would say at least 1 of your rear sensors is failing. STAR can pinpoint exactly which sensor(s) is/are failing.
So off to the dealer or simply replace all 4 with the set you found on ebay.
the problem is I get the same two red lights and buzzer on the front and back when I put it in drive and reverse so looks like star is the way to go

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.