Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had my 2002 SLK 320 shipped to Japan, and now that it's arrived, I notice a gaping space on the left (driver's) side of the boot/trunk. A small First Aid Kit lives there, but nothing else. I don't remember this being such an empty space before...are there supposed to be other original items besides the First Aid Kit here??

What's in this section of your boot/trunk? Air, or something else?

thanks ever so much ....

·
Registered
131 Posts
it may be where the phone hook up is they come with a black box that is your phone yours might be missing

·
Registered
9 Posts
Never checked but when I did I found a kilo...just kidding, got a first aid kit

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Normally leave it empty. But been so busy last couple of weeks I have a crap load of stuff in there. Car cover, Jump leads, mini tool box, Video camera, Dslr camera and tripod, a bag full of clothes, sleeping bag. I went and did a little shopping the other night. got 5-6 bags, opened the boot/trunk and thought. OK better use the front seat then. So when it comes down to it my SLK still has more space than I need. ;)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
usually just my book bag, as I go to college. But ya i do my occasional drug runnin, since the car is so damn awesome. Hah just playing, but it would be a hell of a getaway car.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
OK, this is one of my posts that did a hit and run Friday.

I was leaning toward what myslk230 said...phone junk.

On a similar note...I'd like to have the first aid kit and triangle. I can get the first aid kit at the dealer for $23, but they want $90 (NIS) for the triangle. Can someone tell me where I might get the OEM triangle at a little less of a $$ crunch? $90 for a triangle is a bit ridiculous when I used to buy them at the AAFES Gas Station for $20 in Germany.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.