Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
*Registered
2014 SLK250d
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was one of the lucky ones, my SLK had a Panoramic roof concealed by a plastic cover. 10 minute job and it sure looks good. A genuine cover from Mercedes Germany for only £220.00 delivered.

Attachments

·
*Premium Member
2019 SLC300
2,989 Posts
MB later in later models, MB coated the inside of the glass with something so people could no longer do this. The glass would be backed out. People ordered the cars without the sunroof and then got the sunroof headliner from the parts department for a few hundred and saved a few thousand.

·
*Registered
2014 SLK250CDi
8 Posts
Thanks for that - Do you think its worth popping into my local Mercs dealer as its literally 2 mins from my work to ask about availability / price before I order that one ? Plus did you sell your old one or keep it ? Is it worth very much ?

·
**Premium Member 2014 SLK200
4,056 Posts
Thanks for that - Do you think its worth popping into my local Mercs dealer as its literally 2 mins from my work to ask about availability / price before I order that one ? Plus did you sell your old one or keep it ? Is it worth very much ?
Definitely try main dealer first - you may be pleasantly surprised.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts